Time: 9:15 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
On May 15th, 9:15 – 10:00 a.m., Stewart Sokol & Gray Partner Arnold Gray will speak on "Highlights of Construction Lien Laws in the Current Economy" at the 2009 Construction Industry Conference at the Embassy Suites Hotel Portland Airport. Additional Information on the conference:
2009 Construction Industry Conference
Friday, May 15, 2009
Embassy Suites Hotel Portland Airport
7900 NE 82nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97220
* Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants Construction Industry Project Team
* Associated General Contractors Oregon – Columbia Chapter
* Construction Financial Management Association
* Oregon Home Builders Association
* Economic Update – Searching for the Bottom
* Contract Surety Daily Update
* Highlights of Construction Lien Laws in the Current Economy
* Current Income Tax Issues for Construction Contractors
* Accounting and Auditing for Contractors in Tough Economic Times
* Banking Industry Update: A Community Banker’s Perspective on Credit Relationships with the Construction Trades
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, CFOs, controllers, attorneys, surety underwriters and producers, contractors, construction industry suppliers and anyone interested in the financial aspects of the construction industry.
To register or for more information on related classes, go to http://www.orcpa.org/classes.asp